Tuesday, May 17, 2011

PhilosoraptErs Doubled to Posterous

Philosorapters is making a change, I will now be using posterous for posting my blog, it is easier because I'm able to post to here, twitter and Facebook in one go. What this means is that the links I post on Facebook and Twitter will send you over to the blog at posterous. Your more than welcome to keep reading here if you like, it will be kept updated through posterous.

The address of the the second location of this blog is: http://philosorapters.posterous.com/

I know this doubling of the blog is really ridiculous but I hope you will bear with me through this process
----------------------
Join me on Twitter and Facebook to get your daily dose of professional preparation!


Help me keep your fellow philosophers informed!
You can email Suggestions, Questions, and Links to PhilosraptErs@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment