Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Music Industry and Artists

This musician's conversation was quite nice to hear.... 

Philosorapters: 
As some one who greatly enjoys music and someone who downloads alot, I support the down loading of music. On the other hand I believe artists should be paid and have sent money(usualy more than they would get for a single record sale) to several artists (rather than their record label), in exchange for their music. As an artist how do you feel about that? 

Seth:
I gave this track away for free[...] I don't really mind if someone downloads my album that I do sell, I take it as a compliment, they like my music, but can't afford to buy it. 

I support this artist even if the musical style does not fall under my own musical proclivity. 
Join me on Twitter or Facebook for updates. Please email suggestions, links and questions to PhilosoraptErs@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment