Wednesday, August 17, 2011

CSU Long Beach: Growing Department?

I have recently noticed that CSULB has taken an ad out on Leiter Reports which at this time of year is about $350 a month. When applying to MA's I was able to apply to all the CSU philosophy MA programs for free because of my financial situation. I just received my financial aid statement from csulb which included a grant for nearly $7000 dollars a year. If there wasn't another program that suited my interest, this would be a tempting offer for a prospective MA student  because usually grants and fellowships are not given to MA students. $14000 off your student loans could really help you out after graduating.

These seem to suggest that they have some extra cash to spend, perhaps their department is growing?
Join me on Twitter or Facebook for updates. Please email suggestions, links and questions to PhilosoraptErs@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment