Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Grading Rubrics for your First Class

This was shared over at ISW:

I am a philosophy professor and have long followed and profited from In Socrates Wake - thanks for sharing your wisdom!  I use rubrics for paper assignments; I've found them very useful - both pedagogically, and for grading - and I am constantly tweaking them from semester to semester.  I wonder what other peoples' rubrics look like - it would be nice to have a collection of them with comments from their creators about what they like and don't like about them.

This discussion can be found HERE 

Join PhilosoraptErs on Twitter or Facebook to get your daily dose of professional preparation!

You can email Suggestions, Questions, and Links to PhilosraptErs@gmail.com
Join me on Twitter or Facebook for updates. Please email suggestions, links and questions to PhilosoraptErs@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment