Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do Graduate Councils Work?

This is an open question to anyone who could share information about the topic. I'm trying to set up a graduate council in my new MA program to address some issues that the students are having. As an undergraduate, there was a graduate council at my institution but I was never informed about how it worked. The general idea is that there would be an open dialogue between students about the program and then the results of that would be passed on to the chair in an organized fashion. Aside from that, I am unsure of how they work and would greatly appreciate any information on how other institutions organized something like this.

-- Thanks!Join me on Twitter or Facebook for updates. Please email suggestions, links and questions to PhilosoraptErs@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment