Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Free Raffle: GRE Prep Material

This Free raffle is for 3 GRE prep books. They are used and most of the sample tests have been filled out but they still contain great study material such as: most commonly tested words, root words, test strategies, detailed answer explanations and sample questions. These are some of the books that helped me get into the 99th percentile on the verbal section of the GRE. I hope they can help other philosophy majors achieve their dream of graduate school. 
I ship them to your door at no cost to you!

The books:
1. Kaplan GRE Exam 2010-2011 Premier with CD-ROM (Kaplan GRE Premier Program (W/CD)) (Paperback) 


2.  Kaplan GRE Premier Program 2009 Edition
3.  Barron's GRE 2008 (Barron's How to Prepare for the Gre: Graduate Record Examination 
How to Enter:

1. Comment on a post (other than this one). 
2. Leave contact information (e-mail address) as a comment on this post or send it to me at Philosorapters@gmail.com
That is it! I will announce the winner in a few days, the the books come right to your door for free!
Privacy notice:
I need your email address to contact you if you win. If you win I will email you and ask for your mailing address so I can send the books to you. I will not use your contact information for anything else. I will not send you spam or blog updates. I wont sell or give your information to anyone else.
*** I will only deliver in the US.

Good luck and thanks for following PhilosoraptErs!
-------------------
Join PhilosoraptErs on Twitter or Facebook to get your daily dose of professional preparation!
Help me keep your fellow philosophers informed!
You can email Suggestions, Questions, and Links to PhilosraptErs@gmail.comJoin me on Twitter or Facebook for updates. Please email suggestions, links and questions to PhilosoraptErs@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. This is great informative content. Thank you for publishing this. Many people leave very spammy comments and it can get annoying. Thank you I really appreciate the unique articles you write.
    http://www.semanticslearning.com/gre-home.asp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for good post and point. I'm not sure that this is actually the best place to ask, but do you have any ideology to hire some professional writers? Thanks in advance.
    Selective School Test Papers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return.
    Slot Online

    ReplyDelete